In honor of Valentine’s Day, here’s a test for couples. Answer each question honestly!
I’ve included my answers…
- Who’s older? Him
- Who was interested first? Him
- Married? No
- More sarcastic? Me
- Who makes the most mess? Him
- Better singer? Him
- Hogs the remote? Neither
- Better driver? Me
- Spends the most? Me
- Smarter? I have the better education, but I’d say we’re pretty equal in that department.
- Most common sense? Depends… but probably mostly him.
- Whose siblings do you see the most? Neither.
- Do you have any children together? No
- Did you go to the same school? No
- Who is the most sensitive? Me
- Where do you eat out most as a couple? Nice wineries in the local area.
- Where is the furthest you two have traveled? China, Africa, Malaysia…
- Who has the worst temper? Me
- Who does the cooking? Him
- Who is more social? Me
- Who is the neat freak? Me
- Who is the most stubborn? Me
- Who hogs the bed? n/a
- Who wakes up earlier? Me
- Where was your first date? We met through a mutual friend, my boyfriend at the time. Our first ‘date’ was probably when my so-called boyfriend was venturing afield, and Ed and I got together to play backgammon.
- Who has the bigger family? Me
- Do you get flowers often? No
- Who does the laundry? Both
- Who’s better with the computers? Me
- Who drives when you are together? Me
- Who picks where you go to dinner? Me
- Who wears the pants in the relationship? Me.
- Who eats more sweets? Him
How can you tell we have an ‘alternative’ relationship? 🙂