Real online dating site reviews since 1998

Fiancee Visas – K-1 Visas

You met a beautiful and wonderful woman on a romance tour and got engaged. Now you need to bring her home. But how?

Well, you’ll need a K-1 Visa, also known as the K1 Fiancée Visa. The K-1 Visa is used by United States citizens who wish to bring their fiancee to the United States.

In other words, the U.S. citizen must file a petition with the USCIS on behalf of their foreign fiancé(e).

After the petition is approved, your fiancée can obtain a K-1 Fiancé Visa, issued through a U.S. embassy or consulate abroad.

Your marriage must take place within 90 days of the fiancé(e) entering the United States.

Your fiancée’s children may accompany her to the United States once they are issued K-2 Visas.

K1 Fiance Visas Made Simpler and Less Expensive

For kits and assistance with fiancee visa applications, I HIGHLY recommend Richard Bracken’s Simple K1 Visa System.

Immigration Attorney, Richard Bracken’s Simple K1 Visa System has helped hundreds of couples get married in the U.S. through the K1 fiancé visa. That’s because the Simple K1 Visa System gives you all the flexibility and cost effectiveness of doing it yourself without having to re-invent the wheel. Read More

Rekated Services

You can also check out one of the dating services that specializes in foreign / mail order bride services and also sells visa kits. Some of these sites also offer visa preparation services are: