You’re in LOVE. This is the BEST relationship you’ve ever had and you’re thinking that this wonderful person may well indeed be the one for you… forever.
Well, I hate to throw a bucket of cold water on your happiness, but I’ve gotta say, “Not so fast, friend!”
Unless you know for sure that your boyfriend or girlfriend has never been married, you must do your due diligence and make sure that he or she isn’t still married.
Fortunately, that’s easy enough to check using the Marriage Records search service below.
Start Your Preliminary Search Now!
Go ahead, don’t be afraid, just fill in the information and see what shows up. This service also provides information about:
- People Search – Current address and phone number, previous addresses and household members, neighborhood search, area maps, relatives, and reverse address. Over 85% U.S. coverage, updated monthly.
- Court Records – Search 17,243 U.S. county courts, district offices, and criminal record retrieval instructions.
- Birth Records – Birth dates, parents’ names and ages, location, vital records offices, instructions for obtaining birth certificates, original birth announcements, other relatives, and more!
- Death Records – 82,421,466 records from the Social Security Administration Death Master File. Birth/death dates, last residence, obituaries, and nationwide cemetery listings (1,997,520 records).
- Marriage / Divorce Filings – Bride and groom names and ages, marriage license information, address histories, family details, divorces, wedding announcements.
- And more!