There are LOTS of ways to ruin a date. Here are a few things NOT to say on a date.
- Nice outfit. Is that a Genie bra?
- I really don’t like this restaurant that much, but I wanted to use this 2-for-1 coupon before it expired.
- No wine for me tonight. My urologist says it’s not good to mix alcohol and penicillin.
- I used to come here all the time with my ex.
- I never said you NEED a nose job. I just said it wouldn’t hurt to consider it.
- Could you excuse me? My dog gets lonely if he doesn’t hear my voice on the answering machine every hour.
- I feel that I’ve really grown in the past few years. Used to be, I wouldn’t have given someone like you a second look.
- I know you said you don’t eat anything with a face. But a good butcher will cut that part off for you if you ask.
- It’s been tough, but I’ve come to accept that most people I date just won’t be as smart as I am.
Have you heard any good (bad) lines while out on a date? Feel free to share them with us!