Looking for some romantic ideas to romance your sweetheart on Valentine’s Day? Here are some tips you can use to build the romance in your relationship ANY day of the year.
- Buy a packet of glow in the dark stars and stick the stars on the roof above your bed to spell out a message such as “I Love You” When the lights go down, your message will be revealed!
- When you are in a romantic spot, ask your partner if she would like to dance. Place one earpiece in her ear and one in your own and enjoy your private dance floor. This technique is particularly effective if the romantic spot you have chosen is somewhere where people would not normally dance, for example, the top of the Empire State building at sunset or on top of a mountain during a camping trip.
These are just TWO romantic ideas from Michael Webb’s 101 Romantic Ideas book (available as a free download below) that you can start using right away.
Inside you’ll discover 99 MORE WAYS to express the love for your partner in creative and unique ways.
You’ll also learn…
- A unique “twist” to buying flowers (idea #3)
- A creative way to cheer your partner up at work (idea #10)
- 7 ‘seldom used’ words that really touch the heart (idea #14)
- And many many more…
Michael Webb is an internationally known relationships expert who has appeared on over 500 television and radio shows including Oprah, Men are From Mars/ Women are From Venus, NBC News, 700 Club, The Other Half, Iyanla, To Tell the Truth, ABC News and FOX News.
He has written over a dozen best-selling ebooks on the subjects of love, dating, lovemaking, marriage proposals, romance and relationships.
Do you have any romantic ideas of your own that you would like to share? Please leave a comment in the section below! 🙂